We're always looking for dedicated men and women to help us get the job done.
If you are looking for a rewarding career in the construction field and are dedicated to your craft, then McCoy Brothers, Inc. may be looking for you. Please take a moment to browse our open positions below and Apply Online Today. Also, if you don't see the right fit for yourself, but know a great candidate for any of our available positions, please share this page with them.
Superintendent – October 2022
Position Summary: The Project Superintendent is responsible for overseeing day-to-day construction and project success, including material procurement and deliveries, scheduling and coordination of company personnel and subcontractors, quality assurance, and project safety.
- Know and understand plans and specifications. In a design-build situation, comment on design of building, schedule, and areas that cost savings may be achieved.
- Coordinate workforce and trades on project – contact, schedule, coordinate, oversee and review the work of all subcontractors and company field staff.
- Monitor labor, material, and equipment expenses to ensure they are within budget.
- Maintain safety. Be familiar with OSHA rules and regulations and conduct daily walk-throughs to address safety concerns.
- As-built drawings.
- Conduct weekly meetings – on site foreman’s meetings, tool box talks, etc.
- Attend job conference and provide detailed descriptions/propose resolutions to constructability and scheduling concerns.
- Prepare and submit 2-week look-ahead schedules.
- Prepare and submit Daily Reports/Daily Logs.
- Assist in updating of schedule.
- Assist in manpower projections.
- Assist in work-in-progress financial projections.
- Understand subcontractor’s scopes of work and manage accordingly.
- Layout as required.
- Participate in/self-perform work as schedule/project requires.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience
- OSHA, CPR/First Aid, Equipment certifications preferred.
- Must have valid PA driver’s license.
McCoy Brothers, Inc offers competitive wages based on experience and benefits package.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full Time
"Our Reputation Rests On The
People Who Get The Job Done."
Gregory S. Kuhn